About Jeff Rohach
Jeff is an accomplished executive with over 35 years of experience in a wide range of industries. He has successfully guided decision making for companies ranging in revenues from $4 Million to $250 million.
Early in his career Jeff’s roles as Assistant Controller, Cost Accounting Manager, and Plant Controller provided experiences that formed the basis of his analytical acumen and problem solving skills, which he uses along with excellent communication skills to provide clear vision and focus on enhancing profitability. He is dedicated to providing analysis followed by simplified descriptions of complex problems that yield clear and track-able improvement.
Jeff’s previous roles include CFO-Senior VP, VP of Finance, Director of Planning and supply, and Division Controller. Jeff has demonstrated value enhancements in the areas of:
- Financial statement development and analysis
- Profitability/Margin analysis
- Product rationalization
- Strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- KPI development
- Working capital management
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Loan acquisition
- Strategic partnership agreements
- Acquisition target assessment and due diligence
- HR and benefit negotiations, 401K oversight
- Business insurance coverage and negotiations
- Manufacturing and cost accounting
Working in public, private, and private equity backed firms, Jeff has provided responsible leadership and Key decision support in firms from various industries including:
- Industrial cabinets and storage systems
- Laboratory equipment manufacturing
- Industrial Power transmission equipment
- Retail and foodservice meat packing
- Automotive supply manufacturing
- Parking and revenue control systems
Jeff graduated from Moravian College in 1981 with a BA in Accounting. In 2010 jeff graduated from Delaware Valley University with an MBA.
Jeff has resided in the Minneapolis, MN area since 2008 where he learned to play ice hockey and participates in several local recreational leagues. His hobbies also include motorcycle touring and golf.
BA Accounting Moravian College May 1981
MBA Delaware Vally University May 2010
Certificates & Licenses: