Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in South Dakota
Sioux Falls, SD CFO
31 Years of Experience
Illinois State University
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact Loren Venhuizen and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Loren has over 29 years of experience in financial and business management as a CFO, Controller and Director of Finance. He has significant experience working with issues common to closely held, family owned, and employee owned businesses. He has a variety of industry experience including manufacturing, construction and construction supply, real estate, retail, and non-profits.
Loren began his career in public accounting with McGladrey in Moline, IL. During these first six years of his career he provided audit and tax services for clients across a broad spectrum of industries. Following this he served in a CFO role growing revenues over 5.5 times and ultimately completing a successful exit for the ownership team.
Loren's expertise and key accomplishments include:
- Working capital management
- Cash flow optimization
- Compensation incentive plans
- Risk control
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Reverse stock splits
- Manufacturing cost control and accounting
- Budgeting and expense monitoring
- Accounting operations and structure
- Business financial structure
Loren earned his BS in Accounting from Illinois State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant (inactive) licensed in the State of Illinois.
Loren and his wife Tammy have been married for 30 years and live in Sioux Falls, SD. Their four children and four grandchildren also reside in Sioux Falls, SD.
Loren enjoys serving both on the board and as Treasurer for his church. He also enjoys golf, playing with his grandkids, and rooting for the Chicago Bulls, Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks.